Subject: For information: European Immunization Week materials and next NFPs for communication meeting
From: "ECDC Communication" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "lb" <[email-masked]>, "Kirsi Pruudel" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "GlasmacherS" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "kjartanh" <[email-masked]>, "kirsty.mackenzie" <[email-masked]>, "Francesco Maraglino" <[email-masked]>, "Jan Henning Geismar" <janhenning.g
Cc: "Catalin Bercaru" <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Nilsson" <[email-masked]>, "Olga Nowak" <[email-masked]>, "Signe Gilbro" <[email-masked]>, "Niklas Bergstrand" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "wesley.vandessel" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Christiana Stavraki" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <[email-masked]>,Kyselý Zdeněk, Mgr. <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kadi Villa" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:11:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points for Communication, Members

CC: National Focal Points for Communication, Alternates. National 
Coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

We hope you are well!

European Immunization Week (EIW) is just across the corner, and we have 
prepared a set of digital materials to support your national campaigns if 
relevant. The materials include a set of social media cards, one poster and 
one GIF based on the poster concept. In line with WHO’s EIW 2024 theme 
Protecting Generations, the main focus of these materials is on reminding 
people that vaccines have had a key role in protecting generations of people 
for over 50 years.

As in the past, we have included editable versions, so please free to 
translate, add your logos, and adapt the content as you see fit. It is fine 
to also remove ECDC’s logo if you wish to do so. If you need support in 
transforming any of the materials, e.g. by making changes in the images, 
please let us know and we can support you.

The materials can be found on 
<https://sftp.ecdc.europa.eu/ThinClient/WTM/public/index.html#/login> ECDC’s 
FTP server, using the following credentials:

*	Username: nfpcomms
*	Password: B4L6NUayz6hd

Furthermore, please save the date for the next ECDC National Focal Points 
for Communication meeting. It will take place in Stockholm on 19 and 20 
September 2024. The agenda is under preparation – if you have any ideas of 
topics or speakers that would be relevant for this meeting, please let us 
know. An official invitation will reach you before the summer break.

For questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out to us :

*	European Immunization Week : Catalin Bercaru, Communication Officer, 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
*	NFPs for Communication meeting : Andrea Nilsson, Communication Officer, 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

​Kind regards,

ECDC Communication Section

 <https://crowd.ecdc.europa.eu/>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.